*Delivery tracking available for the following locations only: Charlottesville, VA; Collinsville, VA; Danville, VA; Eden, NC; Front Royal, VA; Henderson, NC; Lynchburg, VA; Martinsburg, VA; Oxford, NC; Roanoke, VA; Reidsville, NC; Roxboro, NC; Winchester, VA.
1. Once your delivery date has been confirmed, it is necessary that you have someone at least 18 years old present to receive and sign for your merchandise. You will need to have valuables secured and the room ready to receive the delivery. Please be aware our employees are not licensed to perform electrical, plumbing, or carpentry work of any kind. We will place your merchandise in a cleared space and make it ready for you to make any necessary connections.
2. Because of insurance requirements, we will not be able to move or haul away any items from your home. We will remove bedding during promotional events as long as it meets OSHA standards and is not stained or soiled.
3. Our employees will be as careful as possible while making the delivery. However, should damages occur to your home, property, or furniture, it must be reported at the time of delivery. Should this occur once our delivery team has returned to the store, a member of management will be in touch to discuss options for repairs.
1. We ask that customer arrive with adequate transportation for a customer pick up. This is for the safety of our customers, the merchandise, and others on the roadway.
2. We will not allow merchandise to be transported on top of a vehicle. This could void a warranty, cause damage to the vehicle, or possibly cause an accident.
3. Once we have loaded your merchandise in your vehicle (or the vehicle of the person you have designated to pick up your merchandise), it becomes your responsibility. You or the driver of the vehicle, are responsible for securing the merchandise in order for it to travel safely. Please bring any blankets, cardboard, wrapping material, straps, or tie-downs needed to secure your purchase.
4. We reserve the right to refuse to load any merchandise in a manner that our employees believe is not safe and secure.